Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Magic

Hello and welcome to my blog. Happy hump day everyone J  I just cant get enough of these gorgeous photos that my daughter sent me of my grandson Johnathan, he is just so cute. I made this layout with the Divine Noel Kit from Swirlydoos and the Holiday Magic kit from Scrapthat.
I did lots of inking on the edges of the papers on this layout. I added some liquid pearls and gems all over the place. Here is a close up of the winter rose that I made from a great tutorial at Simply Paper.  I used some Petaloo velvet hydrangeas and I made the butterflies from Prima packaging, and just added some stickles to them.
Below is a close up of the gorgeous Prima flower and vine that I used in this layout.
I have many layouts on the go at the moment and will be posting as many as I can get photos of. The weather is not co operating here very well. Hardly any sun at all..grrrr hehe. Thanks for stopping in to take a peek. I hope that you all have a great week. Feel free to leave some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My handsome little man!!!

PS Mom.. I created a gmail account JUST so I can comment on your beautiful work!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful page again Shona sweet picture to.
byebye,Lean