Monday, December 27, 2010

Well Christmas has come and gone for another year. I still have some company and am still enjoying my family around for the holidays. I made this layout for my niece. They just had their first baby and it is a very exciting time for them. I used colors from The Color Room #38 for this layout.
In the close up below you can see all the layers and distressing that I did. I made the fan flowers and the bronze coloured flowers. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist on the flowers to get just the right colors that I needed. I used the same mist on the lace trim as well as the Dusty Attic chippy on top.
In this close up below you can see the DA chippy, I used some chalks on it also. The butterfly I cut out and used stickles on it.
This layout was so much fun to make The colors this week were very challenging, but I love the finished layout.  Thank you so much for stopping by for a peek and have a great week. Feel free to leave some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: