Saturday, December 11, 2010

WOW is all I can say!

WOW is all I can say…2 more weeks and I am not ready. My family is coming home for Christmas and that is very exciting. To me that is what Christmas is…Family….
I have 2 layouts today, both are made with my Swirlydoos Divine Noel and Scrapthat kits. The first one is called “May Your Days be Merry and Bright”. The photo is of my grandson Johnathan. I used a smaller photo on the tag as well. I used IOD and BoBunny papers. I painted the Dusty Attic chippy and then used stickles on it as well.
In this close up you can see the Petaloo flowers and the Dusty Attic chippy. I did some stamping to fill in some space.
I punched the circle with a corner punch and added some stickles to them. In the top corner I added some gems and another Petaloo flower.
This next layout is called Jolly Old St Nicholas…and the 3 photos just kill me. He was fine until santa said HO HO…that did it, he bawled, awww poor little guy.
I did lots of water distressing all around the edges of the paper and then inked them. The flowers I made with BoBunny ribbons and then added some stickles to them as well. They are so easy, just twist the ribbon and glue as you go onto a round piece of cardstock about and inch round.
I used a Prima butterfly but had to color it to match the layout. You can see more of the distressing in this close up as well as the circle punching.
Thanks for stopping in to take a peek. I hope that you all have a great weekend. Feel free to leave some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loves it!!

jannekevanveen said...

it's really wow i love it beautiful details!!

Unknown said...

Lovely family pages you made with sweet details and yummie papers.
byebye<lean