Friday, January 14, 2011

Little Darling **Scrapthat**

TGIF!!!!! Well that makes me happy, its Friday, the sun is popping out after I have been snowed in for the week. Not fun driving to work this past week.  The photo is of my grand daughter, I made this layout for a make your own flowers challenge at Scrapthat. Most of the stuff came in my last kit from them. The papers are from My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found collection. I did a lot of distressing and inking on all the layers in this layout.
I used a Dusty Attic chippy under the photo. First I painted it with Acrylics and then I inked and used some distress stickles on it. The two larger white flowers I made from a tutorial at Swirlydoos. The other flowers are from the kit and some are from Petaloo.
I did some punching around the edge of the mat circle and added a black distressed and inked mat behind it. There was some lace with the kits and I added a couple pieces in this layout. The brads are mostly generic and from my stash.
I added some Diamond Glaze to the butterfly that I stamped on. I also glazed the word section here. The glaze is shiny and it is raised when it dries....its pretty cool! In this close up you can really see the distressing and inking on this layout.

I just got some goodies from Swirlydoos and lots of plans for those layouts. I also created a very cool flower last night that I will be doing a tutorial for on here in the next few days. 
Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek and I hope that your week is fantastic! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great distressing and I love the framing circle border.

Unknown said...

wauw beautiful page sweet picture and cool details love the distressing.
byebye,Lean