Friday, May 20, 2011

2 Cute **TCR#59 and Prima BAP**


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog…yippee a 3 day weekend J I am so excited to have 3 days off, wow. I can get lots of yard work done and lots of scrapping too!!! Ok so I snuck off work early today, hehe…and finished up this layout. I made this layout using the TCR#59 palette and the Prima May BAP.  The photo is my my grand daughter Kylee when she was a baby. I did lots of distressing, inking, masking, stamping, used some gesso and added some Dusty Attic pieces to finish it off. The papers are mainly Prima Botanicals and Fairy Flora.

In this close up you can see all the layers that I used. You can see in the corner some stamping and DA chicken wire tucked in.

This is a close up of the flower cluster with some DA tucked in it and the masking in the back ground.

More layers and distressing and chicken wire behind the butterfly.

Some side shots to see the layers and dimension and you can see on the left side t he gesso that I did on one of the layers.




Well that is it for today, tomorrow I will work on my next reveal for Sketchabilitis and maybe clean  up my scrappy room ….YUCK lol. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend. Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Awwww this is totally GORGEOUS!!! my friend!

Cindy Gay said...

The photo is perfect and surrounded by more great elements.

Unknown said...

You really are the LO queen Shona! There's always so much lovely stuff to look at, apart from the gorgeous pictures you always use! Love, love this one, too!! Have a happy weekend, Ira