Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Make the Most of Yourself

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog again today hehe J I am going to get my Glitz on again with this little card that I made. I used goodies from my Swirlydoos kit for this and I used this months sketch over at Glitz. It is gorgeous and it is perfect for a layout or card.
I just love these papers, they are so vibrant and really perfect for a happy card. I used lots of layers and inking on this card and did some distressing and stitching on the outside of it.


Well that is it for me for today for sure this time….have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

very petty!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a brautiful card Shona,love the colours!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!great colors and gorgeus flowers!

Lea L. said...

This is such a pretty card, Shona!! I love it!! Thanks for playing in the "Get Your Glitz On" sketch challenge!!

Audrey Yeager said...

This is just a beautiful card!!! Love the pleated ribbon! Thanks for joining the monthly Glitz challenge!