Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn Harvest

Happy Sunday everyone!! Wow I have been busy today…I made another layout for the ScrapThat! Reveal coming up and I even had to for a challenge layout. The challenge is from BoBunny and is to use their sketch…Gabrielle made this gorgeous sketch and when I saw it I wanted to play. I used papers and some embellies from the Gabrielle collection, some Dusty Attic pieces and I made the 5 larger flowers from BoBunny papers. The photo is my daughter and her friends at the Pumpkin Patch last weekend.


I did lots of distressing and punched out some butterflies. You can see t he DA pieces in this corner and two of the flowers that I made.

Here are a couple close ups of the larger cluster, and one of the Dusty Attic Border.



Ok well that is it for today.  This is going to be a very busy blog week for me. I have a reveal at The Color Room, Stuck on U Sketches and the big Scrap That! November Kit reveal…all on Friday hehe.  I will post one on Thursday night!  Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

15 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

So beautiful...love the colors and your pretty flowers!

Amarilys said...

you did an awesome job with the sketch and I love how everything comes together in this layout! Love the colors, embellies and picture!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the touches of blue and amber.

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is a beautiful sketch and you have used it wonderfully.. those papers are gorgeous, and i love the whole look of your layout!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

LiVE your take on the sketch! Your layout us gorgeous and I love the color combo and your handmade flowers!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful picture, great color and awesome cluster in that page! I love it Shona!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Hey Shona, I was going to use the same paper for this challenge,now I'll scrap that idea and find something else.:) Your DA technique is gorgeous. Love the colors you used and it's a great take on the sketch. Sounds like you're in for a busy week.

EFI said...

Wooow!!! Shona, your layout is gorgeous and the color combo just perfect! I love your technique with the Dusty Attic chipboard!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Veronica said...

This is gorgeous! Love your handmade flowers and use of DA.

Unknown said...

I love this color combo perfect for a fall page and you made a beauty..
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

I'm always in love with your pages Shona, that wonderful shade of blue goes absolutely perfect with the orange. Fantastic handmade flowers, too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful color combo! such elegance

Eila Sandberg said...

My oh my Shona - this is marvellous! love all your handmade blooms and the delish DA chippies. I've always wondered how long it takes for you to create your pages, so much yumminess on each and one of them! xxxx

annette said...

awesome work Shona .. love the colours ... WOW !!!! hugz X:)

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

AMAZING, Shona!!!! This LO rocks!!!