Saturday, November 5, 2011

moments TCR #83

Hi everyone..woo hoo the weekend finally !!! Was one of those weeks at work where I did not even have time to think LOL! Did I mention that I am having so much fun being an RDA at The Color Room this month…FUN! The DT is just a bunch of sweeties there! Right now Dusty Attic is the sponsor, and who does not want to win some of those gorgeous chippys! This weeks palette #83 is from the Sun Room and it is gorgeous.


For my layout I used a lot of new Prima papers and goodies. Lots of distressing I did some masking and used some Gesso on the back ground. The photo is my grand daughter.


The Dusty Attic scroll in the top corner is misted, painted and I added some gems to it.


In the other corner is the same smaller scroll and you can see the Prima goodies and the back ground.
 

Just a couple of more close ups of the DA fence piece and the flower clusters. I tucked in one of the new Shabby Chic bird cages from Prima. I think my GD had just eaten a big juicy peach and it is all over her face J



On another note……I won the last challenge at Once Upon a Sketch! YIPPEE I am sooo excited!!! <<< doing the Happy Dance!!! They have another amazing challenge going on right now, make sure to pop in for lots of inspiration and fun!.

 Ok well that is it for today. If you want tonnes of inspiration come on by TCR, each week there is a new gorgeous palette to play with. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

11 comments:

Bellaidea said...

great layout, full of beautiful elements!
Congratulations on your win at OUAS!Hugs!

Lisa said...

Wow Shona this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I just love looking at the detail you put on a page!!!

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful work Shone and big congrats on your OUAS win!

Cindy Gay said...

The photo is magical--looks like a classic colorized movie! Love it!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wowzers, GF! You are rocking and rolling. And I must say you have had some challenging color commbos to work with .. at least for me. I did not see your win over at OUAS, so I will have to head on over there! Big congrats to you! I am loving your blinged out DA on this one and of course, the cutie in the photo! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Congrats with your winning page at OUAS..cool!
This is a wonderful page to lovely picture cool layers.
byeee,lean

Lizzyc said...

well done on your win at OUAS.. your layouts are always beautifully done.. and this one is stunning.. love the distressing.. and the chippies are gorgeous too.. another magnificent layout!!

Unknown said...

First of all congrats on winning the last challenge! I can still hear your happy feet ;-) This new LO is another beauty, love the explosion of colours, very bright!

Vicky Alberto said...

too sweet, love this

Stine Ursin said...

I so wish I could see your stuff up close. I might knock on your door some day LOL!

Another beautiful layout from you :)

Lisa aka Raining said...

Congrats on being a revolving door artist Shona! Beautiful work for them!