Saturday, December 3, 2011

Silly

Happy Saturday everyone! Well I am taking a lil break from holiday cards/tags and layouts for today..and getting caught up a bit on Halloween photos! My grandson was a lil froggy this year and he is just too cute! I did lots of masking, distressing, stamping, inking on this one. I used Petaloo flowers, MME papers and the webs and spiders are from Dusty Attic.

I have used this gate mask and twig stamps a few times…I like the looks of them together.

Close up of the flower cluster…there is also some masking and stamping under that.

The Dusty Attic spiders and webs were fun! I painted them and used some glimmer mists and glam on them. I added some stickles to the spiders. I also tucked in a piece of DA border by the envelope.

Ok well that is it for today.  I better get back to holiday cards/tags now LOL! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J


7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow wonderful design and love the masking

hugs carla

Belinda Basson said...

Those spiders look so real. Great page, now I am sorry I did not get the gate mask when I saw it...

Linda Pekrul said...

This is excellent. Love the glitter on the spiders even though they give me the "shudders". LOL.

Denise said...

Oh Shona..this is adorable!! I get blown away looking at your projects. I have that fence mask and love the way you used the vines with it..must lift that ;) Gorgeous work as always girl!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the masked gate and the entire layout is very nice with the darling photo of you gs!

Unknown said...

What an amazing looking Halloween LO Shona. Your masking is awesome, as is that spider web, not to mention the lovely picture! Superb creation!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Love, love what you did with the background using the mask and mist Shona.