Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Darling **Dusty Attic **

Hi everyone and welcome!  I actually got lots of scrappy time this weekend and have a few projects done up. For this one I have used papers from Prima Printery collection and lots of goodies on here. I used a sketch from the Flying Unicorn to get me started. Lots of inking, distressing and layers of goodies and I used some of the new Prima canvas pieces as well. All you have to do is mist them and they are ready to go. The photo is my son and daughter in law in the summer…they just had the baby a few days ago and now they are a family of 6…wow lots of kids, they are going to be kept busy for sure hehe.

The doily is colored with glimmer mists and I tucked some gauze (yes I am still raiding my hubbys first aid kit) and also some Dusty Attic chicken wire under the title piece.

I did lots of distressing on the layers and for the DustyAttic fancy flourish I first painted it black, then I added some liquid pearls and stickles to it.

 Here is some of the canvas that I misted. There is some lace and more Dusty Attic chicken wire and fancy trim under the photo.

More yummy Prima flowers and Dusty Attic goodies.

Ok well that is it for today, I will be back with more creations this week!   Have a fantastic week!  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J


5 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful...love the colors!

Unknown said...

Oh so yummy!!!! Love it all! You always have such great colors! Do you follow a pallet? wow oh wow

Unknown said...

Looks so beautiful and the colors are great!
byebye,Lean

Cindy Gay said...

I like the title block and the distressing around the edges. Great color combo. Congratulations to them and grammy!

Unknown said...

Another stunner Shona, love the slightly grungy feel to it, I always love your use of different materials and colours!