Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love

Happy Saturday all!!!!! Today I have a layout to show that I made yesterday after work. It was one of those layouts that just flew together…seriously it practically made itself LOL! I have used papers from The Enchanted Bo Bunny collection, this weeks BoBunny sketch, some amazing sneak peeks for you at Dusty Attics new chippys to seen be released, and I used the colors from this week at CSI. The photo is my niece and hubby last summer.


I fussy cut some of the Bo Bunny papers to add layers, added some liquid pearls to the title and tucked in a journal section by the photo. Here is a sneak at one of the new DA chippys…the cute little mini hour glasses. I have used a couple on this layout.

I did lots of distressing, a little bit of misting and tucked in a misted paper doily in sections.

I just love this new chippy coming out from DA …the heart with the two faces on it. I added some liquid pearls under the coat of black smooch to make it look not flat. I added a few flowers from my stash, some buttons, brads and rhinestones, and some crinkle seam binding to finish it off.

Well that is it for today…I will be back soon! Don’t forget to stop by the Flying Unicorn store for all you scrappy supplies. If you are looking for the brand new PION, it was loaded into the store last night….hurry it will not last long!  Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping !

14 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow Shona,what a fabulous design and amazing LO!!!

Soraya said...

Wowww really love your pages!!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful page cool work with the chippies lovely picture and stunning colors.
byebye,Lean

Sandi Smith said...

Stunning...love it to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em Stafrace said...

Wow so striking Shona, love everything about it!

misty said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!I said that with a lot of "twang" too! This is amazing...those layers are drool worthy...and I love the colors and photo!

Chrissy said...

Shona! So gorgeous! Love that color palette and all of the wonderful details you always use. Gorgeous.

Lynn said...

This is stunning Shona! Your layouts are always so beautiful to look at. Love your take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation Shona! Love the black and white, makes the teal stick out beautifully!

Lizzyc said...

Amazing!!!! beautiful!!!

Ulrika said...

What a beautiful layout! And a beautiful wedding picture! Good luck in the challenge! I'm taking it too! :-)

scrapbookertink said...

Wow,wow,wow, sounds like a Kylie song LOL! This is stunning, love what you have created, the colours are gorgeous with the pic, love it, take care, Doreen x

Amarilys said...

this layout is so rich and elegant! I love all the layers and the way you used the colors as your inspiration! Love it!

aina said...

Beautiful work!! I really like your style, all the layers and details on this..gorgeous! Wish you a great day :-)