Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Not exactly my fav day in the world but I wish everyone a great one. Valentines Day marks the anniversary of my dad’s passing…but that was a wonderful day for him to meet up with mom in Heaven..hehe..I think he planned that! Ok so enough about that…here is a quick post on a little card that I made using this weeks palette at The Color Room and the gorgeous Pion papers from the Flying Unicorn store….thats right…we got the new collection up there, as well as the brand spanking new collections from Fabscraps, and 7 Dots too! YUMMY!!! I have ordered all the new collections myself LOL!


Ok well that is it for today, I will be back tomorrow with a mini album…eeeek it is like one of my first ones. I am sure I made one but years ago! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is smashing! love the colors and the card is so sweet! Happy V day to you! Sending lots of scrappy love!

Unknown said...

lovely card!
byeee,Lean

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Shona and good for you that you ordered lots of yummie papers, you will be needing them for all of your lovely LOs!!