Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Proud **CT Flying Unicorn**

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog..so glad it is Friday tomorrow!!! For this layout I am  featuring Fabscraps, Dusty Attic, and yummy Petaloo flowers…all available in the Flying Unicorn Store.

The title of my layout is “So Proud” and this is my grand daughter and new grandson. I have used Fabscaps papers from the Heritage collection – Small Floral, Pink Floral and Script #2 and #3. I distressed my layers and inked the edges with Prima Brown

I have fussy cut some of the papers and tucked them in above the large flower cluster. I have used the large Holly Flourish from Dusty Attic which I first painted white then I added some Tattered Angels Black Cherry Glimmer mist and inked the edges. I tucked in some yummy Petaloo yellow flowers and a birdhouse from the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures. Love these little Prima Shabby Chic pieces!

A close up of the top corner cluster and the distressed edges.

The black swirl is fussy cut from the Fabscraps papers. I have tucked in some seam binding and some of Alda’s vintage buttons.

Well that is it for today…I will be back tomorrow with another new layout!  Don’t forget to stop by the Flying Unicorn store for all you scrappy supplies..and swing by the forums for some super fun challenges with amazing RAKS as prizes.  Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shona this is amazing! I love your distressing and the inking! But those pictures are priceless!

Crie Artezzanato said...

Beautiful...beautiful and beautiful....


Val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Sandi Smith said...

How do you find the time to make all those gorgeous layouts...very beautiful!

Unknown said...

It really shows that you are so proud of your grandchildren Shona, you always put so much effort and lots of love in your beautiful creations, awesome colours, too!

Unknown said...

You made a lovely page with your fave kids..grandkids...stunning layers and details.
byebye,Lean