Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fussy Cutting *CT Flying Unicorn*

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE SOUS BLOG HOP GO HERE!

Happy April everyone!!!!!!! A new month means a bunch of new challenges at the Flying Unicorn. My challenge this month is “fussy cutting” and for my inspiration piece I have covered a hanger and it is now a wall hanging. It is quite big too, about 14 inches wide.
I have used papers from the Feb kit and did lots of fussy cutting for the main parts of this hanger. I then added in lots of flowers, buttons, ribbons, Dusty Attic Chippys and a cute cameo that was given to me by Cathi O, a member at the Flying Unicorn. Almost everything is from the FlyingUnicorn store.


Ok well that is it for today. Stop on by for lots of fun and creative challenges that just started today. I will be back tomorrow with my layout for the Round Robin challenge. Have a great week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and lovely made!
byebye,Lean

Dianne H said...

An ever so sweet project. Love the way you have arranged everything.

Sarah-R said...

Shona! This is fabulous! What an incredibly creative idea and beautiful design!

Unknown said...

Awesome hanger Shona!! Most certainly an extremely beautiful home decoration with all of those splendid details, love love it!!

Vicky Alberto said...

ohhhh pretty!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Shona!!! Love it!!