Friday, June 15, 2012

The Dress – Fabscraps


TGIF everyone! Today I have a layout that I have created using some of the new yummy Fabscraps Victoria Collection. I have done lots of distressing, machine stitching and punching on this one. The photo is my niece, just a gorgeous bride.

I used a Spellbinders die to cut the doily shapes from the collection papers. The cute little tags are also with the collection and I added some crinkle seam binding to them.

Close up of the machine stitching and liquid pearls I added to the cut doily.

This collection comes with so many matching chipboard pieces and this is one of them. I first painted it white then added some glimmer mists to it.

The gorgeous flowers are from Manor House and they just went perfect with this collection.

Ok that is it for today. I just got the new collection from Fabscraps and will be showing peeks of that soon. This Victoria collection is now available at the Flying Unicorn store. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

12 comments:

LISA said...

Beautiful Shona!!!The picture is perfect for your paper choice!! Lovely as always!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Spectacular design Shona!!!

Unknown said...

First of all that photo of your niece is remarkable Shona, the white of her gorgeous dress really stands out against the blue blue sky! Your page just enhances this beautiful scene, it's a stunning piece of work again with lots of fine embellies!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Lizzyc said...

wow! This is stunning.. how gorgeous the photo is, and the layout really showcases this amazing moment!! really lovely!!

2amscrapper said...

Hi Shona sweetie! More amazing work from you! Love your style! Thanks for popping by my blog!

Eila Sandberg said...

My goodness what a beautiful bride she must have been, only her dress and hair look absolutely spectacular! how wonderfully you have designed your page to bring out the essence of that gorgeous photo! xoxo

Carole Wright said...

wow this is gorjuss and so is the bride. What a fabuulous page. BFN

Cindy Gay said...

Shona--all the details, especially the machine stitching, are fantastic.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, Blogger ate my comment but .. This is gorgeous! Love the stitch work in the corner .. and the mix of punch work is a nice touch!

Karen Shady said...

oh, this is beautiful... love the stitching, and the manor house flowers x

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow !!!!!! the way you have surrounded the pic is so awesome .. it pulls the eye right into the focus of the layout ... sensational x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow gorgeous LO for this beautiful bride!! Love the contrast of the black against the lighter colors!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/