Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Laugh *CT Flying Unicorn- TCR *


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I have a layout that I have used lots of yummy Prima to make. I have used this months Prima BAP sketch, this weeks color palette #120 from The Color Room and I will also use is as inspiration in Denise’s challenge at the Flying Unicorn this month. The photo is my grand daughter and grand son, they are just having fun giggling at each other.



Most of the goodies on this layout are from Prima’s Natures Garden collection. I have added some grass chippys from Dusty Attic which I just embossed and inked. Lots of distressing, masking, fussy cutting and inking on this layout.

I have also done some stamping in the background and added bits and pieces to finish this layout off.

One more close up of the yummy layers.

Well that is it for today. Everything for this layout you can get at the Flying Unicorn store. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

11 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, Shona, this is amazing!! Love that wonderful banner and the grungy drippy style!! ~ Blessings

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous (and fun) LO. Love all the different techniques and textures.
Hugs xx
p.s. your grandchildren are so cute!

Sandi Smith said...

Just beautiful Shona and I love your sweet photo!!!

Georgia Heald said...

Gorgeous, so many beautiful elements to look at! =)

Unknown said...

Cool page great cluster work and a sweet photo.
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow Shona, just you keep bringing on those gorgeous pages girl! Love the photo and beautiful banner, so very very pretty!!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda Pekrul said...

Your "bits and pieces" that you add are just fabulous! I LOVE how you layer and get so many dimensions going on. I'm going to have to try that technique you used on the DA. LOVE the effect it gives. And then the picture.... how sweet is that... what a precious memory to be able to keep!

Erica Ortiz said...

Shona this is gorgeous! You are such an inspiration..when I grow up I wanna be just like you!

XX Erica~

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is stunning.. I love all the details and the back ground looks amazing!

KellyCreates said...

It's astonishing what you can do with a sketch. Egads, woman, this is incredible!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Love this Shona!! great take on the Prima sketch!!