Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome Kelly to the CT Flying Unicorn

I am so happy to reveal our newest CT member at the Flying Unicorn. Kelly has mad talent and I can not wait to see what she creates for all of us to be inspired by.


My name is Kelly Foster, I am 25 years old. I am enjoying a busy life in Minnesota, with my other half, Jeremy, and our two beautiful red-headed little girlies, Lilah (2) and Paisley (2 months). I started scrapbooking 2 years back, just wanting to preserve the thousands of photos I was taking!! I quickly became active with the online scrapbooking world, and my creativity just kind of "took off" and I have learned so much!! I am constantly experimenting with my style, but if I had to define what I'm currently doing, I'd call it "shabby/artsy/chic." I love lots of distressing, layering, and a little bit of messy. I love mixing lots of patterns together, and searching through the mess on my desk for fun bits and pieces to add to my layouts!! I've recently begun making cards, as well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
say I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other
blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks!
Also visit my blog : Sandpoint waterfront FSBO