Friday, September 21, 2012

All Smiles **CT Flying Unicorn**


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Right now at the FlyingUnicorn we are promoting 7 Glypsies papers and it is 20 percent off right now in the store. I have a layout to share that I have made with their Trousseau Collection. I love all the little pieces that can be fussy cut from this collection to add dimension to your layout. I have done lots of punching, masking and fussy cutting on this layout.

I have used two different Prima masks and molding paste on the background. The store has recently loaded up with new masks. I have punched out the hexagons, inked and added some gesso to the edges.


 The white flowers and the chippys are Dusty Attic and these are also available in the store. The background flowers and tags have all been fussy cut from the collection papers.


Well that is it for today. Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store and stock up during the sale. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

7 comments:

misty said...

stunning! I love the pattern paper under the chippy.

misty said...

lol...there isn't a chicken wire chippy there is there? the hex's look so dimensional!

Unknown said...

Sweet page cool texture and punch work!

Unknown said...

It's always lovely to see your grandchildren Shona, you always do them proud by making such fabulous pages for them! Those hexagons look fab on your collage!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Keren Tamir said...

OMG this is amazing!! love all the textures and beautiful photo!

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowzer! so much scrummy texture on this one! love the beautiful photo! xoxo

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous. I am loveing all the LO you do in the layering w the mask w gesso and I saw this on scrapbook.com so I come over here to see it I could find more info where or how you are making the hexagons. I read it is a punch? If so could you plz tell...lol Did you put glossy accsents?..then gesso on edging...? Oh Gosh....sorry so many ?? . I have the chickenwire mask but I know that wouldn't work to well? I don't think? Anyways when you have time just let me know please! I love it I have seen on a couple of your LO.Am I missing your YT channel...? Well, okay enough hounding on my part ... lol
MY emailadd is Septemberrain2010@gmail.com Just love all this texture... so m style!!! I'm glad I found you. Aahh, granbabies sut joys in our lives!
My email addy is Septemberrain2010@gmail.com
~~MarieMac~~