Saturday, December 8, 2012

Flying Unicorn KOM Part 2


Hi everyone and welcome! Today I have my Off the Page project from the gorgeous Flying Unicorn December Kit of the Month “Ode to Yesteryear”. The OTP project that comes in the kit is a Teresa Collins Christmas Countdown Memory Album Kit. Now I had full intensions of making this album and using it as a little December Album BUT then my daughter sent me a couple of photos of my new grandson at a Santa photo shoot. SO…I just happen to have no other Christmas paper in my house at the moment and could not wait to scrap these photos…SO…I used a lot of the contents for the album on my layouts..hehe! OK so here is my first layout with the OTP project.
 

It is called Santa Baby and just look at how cute he is awwwww!! I used a mask in the background with gesso and mists.

All of these cute little tags, banners come with this memory album.


For my next layout Mikey was throwing a fit and wanted to get out of there so the little sign beside him was too cute to not get this shot of him. Again I have used LOTS of the contents of the OTP project on this layout.
 


Ok so here is the front of the Album…as far as I got with it LOL!


And to finish this post off I have also made a cute little tag with the OTP contents. The image is from Magic Moonlight Studio Images.
 
 
Dont forget to head over to the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy needs. I hope you all have a fabulous week!


 

11 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Loving these Xmas projects Shona!!!! Amazing.

Amarilys said...

gorgeous layout Shona!

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning! i am feeling the christmas:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful work so rich of stunning details.
byebye,Lean

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow Shona!! Such gorgeous Christmas pages and projects. Love how your misted drips go in different directions on "Santa Baby"!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jan Rankine said...

So beautiful Shona

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful Christmas pages and projects!!!

Unknown said...

Shona! Your Christmas projects are to die for! They're truly awesome! (wish I wasn't repeating myself here all the time, lol!, but hey, it's true! You just always come up with the finest of pages!)
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

FiKenward said...

Beautiful work Shona and the photos are adorable.

Fern said...

Another set of gorgeous projects, Shona!!!! Your little GS is just precious!!!!! Have a great week!! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Great picture! and simply lovely layout!