Monday, April 22, 2013

My Everything *Mojo Monday Flying Unicorn*


Hi everyone! Today is Mojo Monday Sketch day at the Flying Unicorn and it is my turn to create with it. I have used the April Kit of the Month. Lots of inking and distressing. I have added a bit of gesso and Shimmerz paints in the background.
 




The cute little banner was part of the April KOM and added the perfect touch to this layout.



I made the rosette flower with some of the ribbon that came in the kit.



Well that is it for today! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping !

13 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Aww this is so lovely!!

Wilma Voermans said...

Love your page, I really should come more often at the flying Unicorn, always something to do there. The flower you made is so wavy and gorgeous, beautiful. And offcourse the shimmerz, love them and we cant buy them here...

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love the colors and the distressing...love the layers! I really need to get me some of those shimmerz paints and texturz! Love your work!

jannekevanveen said...

beautiful lovely details greetings janneke

Lynn said...

I absolutely adore the color palette you chose Shona. It's so soft and pretty. Awesome details and design!! I love all the little touches you add to your projects.

Unknown said...

This is oh so pretty Shona, love those distressed edges, such a wonderful effect!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Cool take on the sketch stunning page!

Margaret Mifsud said...

What an adorable photo and you've certainly done it justice with the gorgeous layout you've created. Love the colours, so soft and pretty, and the distressing is awesome. Totally stunning page!! ox Marg

Denise said...

So beautiful! Love the colors you used and love the layering!

KellyCreates said...

Gorgeous distressing on all the edges, Shona! And I especially love the music note ribbon flower....a really pretty element!

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely distressed layers!

Unknown said...

Hey Shona
WHAT DID YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL PAGE'S
Love it and all the distressing

oxox Carla

Keren Tamir said...

love the grungy feel of this LO and how you teared everything!