Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Playing with the NEW Shimmerz Products.


Hello everyone! Finally the new Shimmerz DazzelerZ and TextureZ products are available. Yippee! I was so excited to get some and had to test them out on some projects that I am going to share with you today. First I tried a tag out.
 

Lots of time I will use dabs of gsso on edges on my projects so why not try out some of the new Tutti Frutti DazzelerZ instead. The texture is so thick and amazing and the Shimmer is just gorgeous. The flowers are colored with some Before Dawn Vibez.
 

Next I went a bit deeper into my testing, a journal page. The background is Cotton Candy and Sea Foam Spritz. I also used a crackle mask and the New Spun Sugar DazzelerZ. The new products are perfect for masking, they are so thick.
 

The flowers are created with a mask and some Crushed Coral TextureZ, Tutti Frutti and Spun Sugar DazzelerZ and the stems are painted with some Shimmerz paint. For the chippy I have dabbed on some Licorice Stick DazzelerZ. Just look at all that texture…yummy!
 

My final project was inspired by Adrienne Ford and her challenge at the Flying Unicorn. I have altered a glass vase. I first covered it with gesso than I applied with a sponge some Crushed Coral TextureZ and some Spun Sugar DazzelerZ. Once again the texture is amazing.
 

I than used some Treasured Hymn Spritz, Truffle Spritz and Hot Fudge Vibez to finish off the vase.

WOW look at all that texture and Shimmer…sigh! hehe

Well that is it for today. Don’t forget on your next order to ask for your free bottle of Shimmerz.  Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

11 comments:

juscrap said...

Gorgeous job Shona!!!xx

Lizzyc said...

Wow these look wonderful!

Jan Rankine said...

These are fantastic Shona

Unknown said...

It really shows that you had so much fun playing with the new Shimmerz Shona, ha, don´t you like your new nickname, LOL! Magnificent results, so diverse, too!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Keren Tamir said...

Wow fantabulous projects Shona. Love the textures on the vase. Wow great idea!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely projects yoe have made.
byebye,Lean

Rachael Funnell said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow, Shona. These projects are just amazing. I especially love that vase. Fabulous textures. ox Marg

Evgenia Petzer said...

beautiful!

misty said...

Everything is gorgeous but the texture on that vase is crazy cool! I'm in love!

Unknown said...

Luv It beautiful

xx carla