Friday, August 16, 2013

Darling **Fabscraps Shabbylicious Collection**


HI everyone. Yippee it is the weekend..finally! Today I have a layout to share with the new Shabbylicious Collection from Fabscraps. This collection is so amazing, definitely one of my favs!
 


The collection comes with so many cute fussy cut items, tags etc.
 

For the background I have used some Shimmerz Spritz, Ttexturez and Dazzlerz. It went perfect with this collection and it is always fun to add a big  of mixed media!
 


The little hearts are also part of the collection and those gorgeous metal pieces are also from Fabscraps. All of Fabscraps collections come with chip board pieces that are perfect on your creations.
 


Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections! Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!
 

7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Oh I like that background!

Lizzyc said...

How utterly gorgeous! love the colors together!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page i like the color combo.

Unknown said...

love it everything about gorgeous design

Unknown said...

First of all so sorry for being MIA for quite some time Shona, wasn't something I intended to, but it has been such a hectic time at work... Bad excuse, I know... Anyway, I'm glad to be able to visit again and I really love your latest creations, you have not only been active, but very creative, too! Lovely creations as usual! Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous work!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet page. Love your fussy cutting and those embellished corrugated hearts! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace