Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Adding Color XOXO - Authentique and Shimmerz


Hi everyone! Today I am back with part 2 of my Authentique guest spot and I have a fun layout to share with a little bit of Shimmerz painting and masking. I used the Irresistible collection and decided to add some color to it. That is the fun part of a black and white collection...you can do so much with it, the possibilities are endless!

I painted the flower with some Marigold Shimmerz and Island Salsa Blingz. I have also done some masking with some Spun Sugar Dazzlerz in the background.
 

Once I started to paint I also painted the fussy cut hearts and added some splats and drips with the same paints. Shimmerz is perfect for adding color to all of your creations!
 
I adore this Authentique Collection...so so yummy!

 Come and join Shimmerz for this months challenge by using some Shimmerz and add some brights to your projects...don't forget to share on our Facebook page.
 
Ok well that is it for today….Take care and happy scrapping J and oh yes PS….the Flying Unicorn has all of the new Authentique collections in their store now! So hurry on over their and get them before they are gone.

7 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

So very beautiful Shona and I love that sweet photo!

Keren Tamir said...

This is stunning Shona!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

TRULY BEAUTIFUL....

Cindy Gay said...

I love the middle fancy cut paper!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Shona!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Vicky Alberto said...

I just had fun browsing your latest and greatest projects :)