Friday, September 20, 2013

Key to my Heart *Prima BAP- Flying Unicorn*


Hi everyone! Today I have my Prima BAP layout to share. I did not get to play with last months and sure missed it. My grandson just had a photo shoot by End of the Road Photography..he is their little model awwwww. He is such a flirt for the camera that one hehe. So anyways I decided to play with the BAP sketch and this one. The Flying Unicorn just loaded the store with lots of Finnabair stamps, Mechanicals and Junkyard Findings and I got my order this week. These are just too much fun to play with and I can tell already this new checker stamp is going to be used lots.

 
  

Of course my background has splashes and drips of Shimmerz on it. Don’t you just love these junkyard findings lightbulbs!
 


I even got to use up some older Prima goodies on this layout. The crystals are ages old. The big green flower is even older and was HUGE…I just tore it down a bit and used the top piece of the flower.

 

I just adore the new Mechanical metal pieces. Cool bottle caps and keys!

 
 

Ok that is it for today…  Take care and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a stunning LO, Shona!! So many wonderful Prima details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Unknown said...

So sweet and stunning love your layers work to!

Cindy Gay said...

The background highlights the adorable photo perfectly!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love the back ground details and your clusters, and that is a fabulous stamp too!!