Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NEW Dimensionz and Altering some metals **CT Flying Unicorn and Shimmerz**


Hi everyone…I am here today with a tip on how to alter some metals with your Shimmerz! .  Have you seen all the new Shimmerz paints in the Flying Unicorn store? They are so vibrant and amazing! Here I painted some on my Flying Unicorn Adornment metal pieces and heat set them until they bubbled some. I also heat set between colors....YUMMY!


Here is the finished tag all ready to be added to a little gift for someone special. For this tag I have used some Marion Smith Designs Mad Tea Party Collection papers, Shimmerz paints, and Leaky Shed Studio chippys! The Flying Unicorn store has just loaded up with all these new goodies! 
 


I love how I only embossed sections of the chippys and look at that gorgeous metal heart now. Wow what a tiny bit of paint will do!


 
One more close up of the Shimmerz altered metals. Have a great day everyone!!!!

 
Here is one more tag created with Marion Smith Designs Mad Tea Party Collection papers and  Shimmerz paints!
 
Altering my metals with some Shimmerz is just so much fun..and I think it adds my personal little touch to this tag!

 
Also watch for the release on Oct 22nd of these new Shimmerz Dimensionz! They are just amazing and so much fun!!!!! They are thick and highly pigmented. I have used the NEW Blueberry Hill Dimensionz to finish the butterfly chippys. I painted it on and heat set them until they bubbled...such yummy added textrure when you heat set it! Just look at that vibrant color!
 

 
 
 
Ok that is it for today…make sure to pop on by the Flying Unicorn store and check out all the new goodies! Have a great weekend! Take care and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your creations look amazing!

Elena Olinevich said...

Shona, these are beautiful tags

Unknown said...

very beautiful!!!

hugs carla

Lynn said...

How amazing Shona! I love each and every one of your tags! The details are simply spectacular!