Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Another Day in Paradise **Fabscraps - Shimmerz**


Hi everyone J Today I have a layout to share featuring the NEW Beachcomber Collection from Fabscraps and it is loaded with lots of yummy Shimmer products! This collection is just perfect for this photo of my daughter and grandson. First I did some masking in the background with a Prima stencil and some Shimmerz Dazzlerz.
 

 

The title piece is from the Beachcomber collection and all the cute little metal pieces are from Fabscraps. I love the way this bottom section turned out with layers of papers, corrugated board, embellishments and finished it all off with drips and splashes of Shimmerz Spritz In Seafoam and Goldie Lox Shimmeringz.

 


The top corner is finished the same way and I added some drops of Bliss By U Pearlz and Golden Wheat Shimmeringz paints.

 


I also have a tag to share with the NEW French Heritage Collection from Fabscraps. I fussy cut lots of pieces from the collection and added them with some Fabscraps Metals and other embellishments.

 


The bird Chippy is finished with some Shimmerz Tauping You’ll Call Dimentionz…just paint it on and so much texture is added. You can also see some masking in the background with some Dazzlerz and I misted with some Treasured Hymn Spritz. Shimmerz is also available at the Flying Unicorn store!

 

Ok that is it for today…. Stay Safe and Keep Warm!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful page great cluster work!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Shona, the details and textures are superb.

Eila Sandberg said...

These are defo my two new faves of yours! the page is utterly utterly delicious, full of treasures of the ocean! and your tag - oh là là! xx