Friday, January 31, 2014

Your Passion Your Art Flying Unicorn Feb Kit Part One


 
Hi everyone and yippee it is reveal day for the “Your Passion Your Art” Feb Kit of the month from the Flying Unicorn..and this kit and add ons are just loaded with amazing products to work with! Since Feb is the month of love most of my projects have that vibe to them. Today I have a layout to share of my darling niece on her wedding day.

 

I had so much fun with the heart mask and molding paste that comes in the kit and I gotta say these stitching stamps are now my all time fav stamps….I will always reach for those! And the Flying Unicorn metal adornments are an absolute fav too!
 


One more close up.


 
Ok I also would like to share a tag that I made with the kit.
 


I love all the trims and metals in this kit! Look at those cute heart doilys!
 


Ok that is it for today..I will be back with lots more creations from this yummy kit!…Take care and happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so beautiful... Your gorgeous page and your adorable tag, both creations are fab!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandi Smith said...

Such stunning creations...love them both!

Unknown said...

such gorgeous design's

Cindy Gay said...

Love the journaling strips!

Micupoftea said...

Love the heart doily and how you featured it- great distressing and details :)