Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kissing Booth **Flying Unicorn and Prima BAP**


Hi everyone! Happy weekend to you all! Today I have a layout to share that I have used Prima’s Feb BAP and Prima’s Optimist Collection and other various Prima goodies to finish it off.
 
 
 


In the background I have used a Prima mask, molding paste and Shimmerz mists and paints. This collection is loaded with fun fussy cut elements. I have fussy cut some of the flowers and added more Prima flowers to the clusters.

 


I just love the bright vibrant colors of this collection and the Shimmerz products just finish it off perfectly!




Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Everything on this layout is available there! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

OHhhhh la la, I just love those gorgeous flowers. That paper is awfully pretty too :)

Cindy Gay said...

Love the pretty borders.

Evgenia Petzer said...

stunning!!!