Monday, March 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn April Your Passion Your Art KOM


HI everyone! Yippee it is almost Spring in my part of the world…wow what a long winter we have had too! Today I have a couple of projects to share that I have created with the April Your Passion Your Art kit from the Flying Unicorn..and this kit is my absolute favourite kit I have ever played with! First off it is loaded with the NEW 7 Dots Cold Country Collection…YUMMY! Ok so my first creation is my cutie pie grandson and one of his play date buddies..they are just too too cute!
 


The kit comes with this gorgeous vine mask, Shimmerz paint and mists to play with. The butterflies are some of the fun rub ons in the kit.




Just look at the gorgeous flowers and metal pieces.
 


 
The kit comes with three small canvas’s to play with…I have covered them with the 7 Dots papers.

 
 

Close ups of each canvas. They are finished with metals, mists and flowers all with the kit.

 
 
 


Well that it for today. The Flying Unicorn is also a guest at Once Upon a Sketch this month…so watch for that reveal with this amazing kit! I will be back with more projects from the kits! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store and grab your kit today!  ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love that mask!

Vicky Alberto said...

So beautiful... hope you are doing well :)

Unknown said...

Top quality pieces Shona, can't take my eyes off them, they're that pretty!!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Cindy Gay said...

Especially love the masking!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Sheer gorgeousness@