Sunday, March 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn March Off the Page


Hi everyone! Happy Sunday. The  Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art March kit, come with this fun Off The Page wooden box, and today I have mine to share.




I have used Fabscraps Beachcomber Collection from the Flying Unicorn store and the kit flowers. I switched up the clasp on the box for a Fabscraps one.

 


Such a fun collection and I added some drops of Shimmerz paints and a few sea shells to finish it all off.



Well that is is for today… Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy goodies!  Take care and Happy Scrapping! 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowzers Shona, you have made some gorgeous creations the past couple of days, as always I'm very fond of your grungy style and your tremendous feel for adornments!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lizzyc said...

Wow definitely a new fav.. love the beachy themed box.. perfectly decorated!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the little houses. Kind of goes with my house theme........

Lynn said...

Every project you do is just so amazing! I love all the details and the colors! Fabulous work!

Jackie Plank said...

Shona when I grow up I want to be an artist and be able to craft just like you. :) This box is totally awesome!!

Heather Jacob said...

oh my oh my, this is just exquisite Shona. cant stop looking, I would love to run my fingers over the texture xoxo