Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch from the Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone. Today I have a layout that I created from the Flying Unicorns Mojo Monday Sketch. Alda created the sketch and it is just amazing! I have used lots of goodies from the Flying Unicorn store for this layout of my cutie pie grandson at the beach. I used Prima Seashore Collection and it was perfect for these photos.
 
 

I added some Shimmerz Dimentions in the background and used all the Prima Seashore Collection add ons. I also tucked in some pieces of Creative Embellishments chippys with the flower clusters.
 

Love those Prima resin pieces!

 
One last closeup of the Seashore Collection pieces.
 
 
Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Everything on this layout is available there! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! love the beachy themed embellies, great sketch too!