Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sketchabilities and the Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone! The Flying Unicorn is sponsoring Sketchabilities this month and for todays reveal and some of the team joined in on the fun! I just adore their sketches as they always get the creative juices flowing. For my layout I have used some NEW Fabscraps Industrial Chic collection and I am sure Alda will be bringing that into the Flying Unicorn store!

 

 
I also added in some masking with a 13 ARTS mask and Golden Molding paste. The background also has some yummy Shimmerz products on it…all available at the Flying Unicorn store.
 

 

Here are a few other gorgeous creations from the CT at the Flying Unicorn!

Erica Houghton
 
Jackie (Jax) Clark
 


Lainie Myers


 
Lynne Woolgar
 

Melinda Thompson


 
Well that is is for today…make sure to pop on over to Sketchabilities for more inspiration and join on in on the fun! Take care and happy sprapping!

No comments: