Friday, September 26, 2014

Meet Olaf - Mixed Media Layout with Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone and happy Friday to you all! Today I have a layout to share featuring lots of Creative Embellishments Chippys and Shimmerz Products. Meet Olaf…my new puppy. He is just such a cutie pie and I am sure I will be scrapping him lots in the future. I just adore the Ivy Wreath chippy and I have used it to frame the photo of Olaf. The papers are from 7 Dots and available at the Flying Unicorn store!
 


Here is a close up on the wreath. I have altered it with a coat of gesso and while it was wet I added some Shimmerz Truffle Spritz to it….AND one of my new favs from Creative Embellishments is their distressed stamps. In the background you can see the Distressed Chevron Stamp…LOVE IT!
 
 
My background has some little splats and splashes of Shimmerz Inklingz in Brass Knuckles...I have also painted the edges of the layout with it. Behind the photo I added some Bamboo Leaf Spritz and Blue my Mind Inklingz...I love the olive tones!
 


To finish off my layout I added a title from the Social HashTags collection. It is finished with gesso and Shimmerz as well.
 

Well that is it for today....I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Take care and  happy scrapping!
 



 

 
 

 
 

 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! So many details on your background! Lovely photo too and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous boy in future layouts!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a great way to use those chippys and have some mixed media fun! Olaf is really a cutie!

Unknown said...

You have built such a magnificent page around the new love in your life Shona, stunning!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jackie Plank said...


This is so beautiful it just blows my mind.

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice Shona!