Friday, October 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn November Your Passion Your Art KOM Part 1


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorn November kit of the month! The kits are just loaded with so much scrappy goodness…you will love it! I decided to go kind of bright with my first layout. I just LOVE this Bo Bunny collection!


The kit is loaded with lots of gorgeous flowers and embellishments to create with! Yummy Prima Metals too!

 The Butterfly stamp in the kit is a BIG fav for me..and it comes with some metals to attach to your stamped butterflies…too cute!
 


More of the pretty flowers in the kit. The kit also comes with a jar full of these adorable wooden Prima girls…FUN!
 


Here is a card that I created with the kit too. BoBunny always has fun papers with tags and more to add to your projects!


Well that it for today…I have more to share with the kit in the next few days!  Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning creations Shona, both of them!
Ira’s Crea Corner