Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Mojo Monday from the Flying Unicorn!


Hi everyone! Well I do now know what season you are all in but it is getting chilly here in Canada and Fall is in full force. I love all the changes in the leaves and the colors…simply gorgeous! Today I have a layout to share with you featuring a gorgeous Mojo Monday Sketch created by Alda and the Flying Unicorn. The papers and some embellishments are from Prima Epiphany collection. I have been hoarding this amazing photo of my grand daughter…she is such a beauty! 
 
 


The flowers are from Petlaoo and trims are from May Arts. I left the Creative Embellishment chippys naked on this layout.
 


Prima Junkyard findings and 13 ARTS Mediums…a perfect match!

 
The lace is from the Flying Unicorn and I finished my layout with droplets of Shimmerz Iklinkgz.

 

 Well that is is for today…don’t forget for all your scrappy goodies to head on over the Flying Unicorn store! Everything on this layout is available there! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That's a pretty sketch! Love your layout, those butterflies look amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh I can totally see why you're so fond of your granddaughter, Shona, for she's really lovely as is your page, fab make!
Ira’s Crea Corner