Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Goodies with the Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorn December Your Passion Your Art Kits! Each month the main kit comes with a fun Off the Page project to complete…this months is a wooden sleigh!

 
I had so much fun finished this sleigh. First I used some gesso to cover it all..then layers and layers of yummy Shimmerz paints and mists. Here you can see the fabulous texture of the sleigh after it dried. I added some masking with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz and a few Creative Embellishments snowflakes to finish it off.
 


Once the pine cones and trims were added I finished everything off with some dabs of Aleene’s Glitter Snow from the Flying Unicorn store.
 
 

I also have a card and tag to share featuring two of my grandkids…I will adorn their mom’s presents with them!
 


I fussy cut the photos as well as some pieces from the 13 ARTS papers in the kit.
 


The tag base is some packaging the kit flowers came in. Both feature one of the many masks and gorgeous embellishments in the kits.
 

Well that it for today…I have more to share with the kit in the next few days!  Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: