Monday, November 3, 2014

My Love of Naked Chippys - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Shona here today with a layout to share. My love of naked chippys…I have become addicted. Sure I finish them sometimes but there is just something about the unfinished ones that I love…that look is just yummy! 


 

While I was creating the background I added stamping with the Distressed Checkered Stamp...CE stamps are so amazing!  I added chippy pieces from the Love Knot Panel behind the photo.
 


In the clusters I added pieces from the Leafy CornerFlourish Set…I adore these flourishes!
 
Last close up you can see I also tucked in a small piece from the Moroccan Lattice Panel.
 
 
Don’t forget to check out the monthly challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
 
Creative Embellishments Products Used:
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

Amazing new creation Shona, love the tinge of blue in your photo, makes your collage even more powerful and striking!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jackie Plank said...

So very very beautiful Shona!!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

I used to think it was sinful not to finish a chippy, but now I'm in the same boat as you, sometimes it makes an impact to leave it naked. LOL. Love your work Shona.

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awwdorable pic and amazing page! I love your style and there is always so much yummy to look at! xoxox