Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art Canvas with Shimmerz


Today I have my Off the Page Project from my Flying Unicorn March Your Passion Your Art kit…it’s the cute little metal bike. I was stumped on what to do with it so I decided to add it to a canvas full of Shimmerz Color! So first thing I did was to add my background flowers and give them a coat of gesso. Next up was the stamping and then its time to play with COLOR!
 
 

The Eiffle tower from the kit, is finished with some Before Dawn Vibez. The background is a mix of Peachy Keehn Coloringz, Pop Art Pink and Sunset Strip Vibez, and Tuscan Sun Spritz. These colors are vibrant and full of color for my background.
 
 

I added in some Good as Gold and Sun Kissed Inklingz to add some extra Shimmer to the flowers. I also added some of the new Creameez in Great Fruit and Get Glowing! The names are all so cute!
 
 

Finish it all off with drops and splashes of Before Dawn Vibez. This canvas is full of color and just reminds me of Spring time.
 
 

 
Well that is is for today…head on over the Flying Unicorn store and check out the kits! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 


 
 

 


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning.. love the yellow and all that texture!

Unknown said...

That is supercool! Love the metal bits and fabulously altered background with the vivid colours, lots of lovely shabbiness here!!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Tina said...

love this, absolutely gorgeous!