Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Believe - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I have a mixed media layout to share featuring lots of Creative Embellishments goodies. The photo is me on a bike tour in the Kettle Valley Tressle Rail Trails. Beautiful area to bike in and I took lots of photos. The papers and flowers are from Prima Archivist and Timeless Memories collection and are available at the Flying Unicorn store.
 


 
As always I have used the Distressed Text stamp in the background and actually used just the edges of it to highlight the corners of the layout. Tips like that are great when you use a plain cardstock as I did on top. You can also see on the top the title piece…that is from the Inspire WordSet. I am in love with all of the chippy word sets.
 
 
I have tucked pieces of the NEW Flourish Set 27 in with the clusters…they are so detailed and beautiful.  All of the chippys are just finished with touches of gesso.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new June …. and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

Creative Embellishments Products:

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout, I love the flourishes tucked in like that..

Valia Katzaki said...

I love everything about this page! It is amazing!