Thursday, July 2, 2015

Canvas Wall Hanging - Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn July kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a trio wall hanging to share and it is loaded with lots of fun Creative Embellishments chippys! The canvas’s are from my Flying Unicorn July kit and I just attached them all together to create this wall hanging.
 
 
I cut a Large Clock Face in half and attached on the top and bottom canvas’s…added in some flowers and tucked in lots of Gear chippys. The Gears are fabulous fillers and give my project a bit of a steam punk look to it.
 
I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background and added pieces from Flourish Set 5 on all three canvas’s.

 
This is the bottom canvas…you can see all the chippys on this one!

 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new July Challenge …. and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!

 
Creative Embellishments Products:



Gears
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your wall hanging looks amazing, love the flow down the 3 canvases! Beautiful creating!

Valia Katzaki said...

You did a brilliant job with the canvases! They are amazing both in design and in texture!

Carrie said...

Could you tell me the product and colours you used on the background. Absolutely lovely

Carrie said...

...