Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Memories - Creative Embellishments and Stuck?! Sketches

Hi everyone! This month Creative Embellishments are sponsors and guests at Stuck?! Sketches Challenge site…and I just LOVE the sketch for this one. I am a sketch girl and always love to work with them! The papers are from the Prima Butterfly Collection from the Flying Unicorn store.
 

 

 
As always I have used my favourite Creative Embellishments Distressed Text Stamp…seriously I think I use this stamp the most now..it always goes perfect on backgrounds!
 


 
I tucked in pieces from the Florish Set 29 in with the clusters. They are finished with a coat of Gesso and dabs of two colors of Shimmerz Inklingz on them. 
 
 

That is it for me for today, I had fun playing along with this super fun sketch! Don’t forget to check out the new June challenge and the challenge at Stuck?! Sketches…. and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
Creative Embellishments Products:

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic,, love all the mixed media, and the clusters look fabulous.. love this..

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the corner "tuck-ins".