Monday, July 13, 2015

Mojo Monday - Flying Unicorn


Hi everyone! Happy Mojo Monday to you all! Today I have TWO layouts created with a gorgeous Flying Unicorn sketch created by Alda…she does the most amazing sketches to play with and sketches always give me Mojo! I have used lots of goodies from the Flying Unicorn store.  For the first one the papers are Prima Butterfly collection.
 
 


The chippys are from Creative Embellishments and have Finnabair beads on them.
 


The background has some masking with lots of Shimmerz goodies on it…and that yummy key is a Flying Unicorn Adornment!
 


One last close up with a fussy cut Prima butterfly.
 

 
Here is my second layout...I have used Authentique Everlasting Collection for this one. Black and white is always so much fun to work with and  you can add in all the color you want..and I have with Shimmerz Coloringz and Dazzlerz.
 
 
 
I love all the fun pieces you can fussy cut from this collection!
 
 
I added in some wooden pieces from the July kit and lots of pretty Petaloo Flowers. The beads are from Prima Finnabair.

 
Come on by the Flying Unicorn forums and play along…take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow! These two layouts are amazing! Love them!

Valia Katzaki said...

Love the first layout Shona! This style is so much "you"!