Friday, September 18, 2015

Card and Tag Set - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Today I am up on the Creative Embellishments Blog and I have a card and tag set to share. I love making these to add to gifts or to just give on their own with a nice note written in them. I used the new Lemon Craft Forget Me Not Collection from the Flying Unicorn to start.  
 

 
Both have a sentiment chippy from the Dream Word Set. These are perfect for projects like this or to use as titles on layouts!
 
 

I tucked in one of the Mini Pocket Watches on each.
 
 

The Keys chippys and Flourish chippys are all finished with a coat of gesso..and some Shimmerz mist to finish them off.
 
One more close up.
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new Sept challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 
                                        
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look so beautiful! Lots of lovely embellies, love the colours too!