Saturday, September 5, 2015

Smile - Creative Embellishments and the Flying Unicorn with CSI Case file 175

Hi everyone! Today I am up on the Creative Embellsihtments blog and I have a layout to share of my cutie pie grand daughter. This month the Flying Unicorn is sponsoring CSI and this is for CSI challenge 175. I have used a mixture of old Flying Unicorn kits with lots of Creative Embellishments chippys to complete the case file!


 
The first thing I did on the layout was my stamping…and I adore the Creative Embellishments Distressed Text Stamp. You can see it in my background here. I used lots of Shimmerz Inklingz to get the soft background colors from the case file! 


 
The NEW Mini Pocket Watches set is awesome…look at that adorable chippy!
 
 
My title is from the Happy Word Set. I am loving these word sets, they are perfect for cards and layouts! After my clusters were complete I tucked in pieces from the Flourish 10 Set. All of my chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and than I painted them with some Shimmerz Inklingz to add some shimmer!
 
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new Sept challenge and the birthday bash sale going on at the Creative Embellishments store right now! …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

 
               
                       
 
 

 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout! Love the texture and stamping!