Monday, November 2, 2015

Best Day Ever - Flying Unicorn November kit part 2


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from my Flying Unicorn November Kit. I have used the gorgeous mixed media looking papers from Studio 75 in the kit for this one and added in a few extra media touches! The photo is my beautiful niece and her cutie pie daughter! I love t his layout and the fun fall colors!
 


I love all the fun extras in the kits to play with and add to your creations. Super cute metal pieces and fun beads from 13 ARTS.
 


Look at the gorgeous colors……….perfect for this fall photo! I added in a some extra Shimmerz and Creative Embellishments chippy leaves on this one.
 
 
Each month the kit comes with a fun Off The Page project to play with too! This month it is a metal wheel barrow...I decided to make mine into a votive candle holder...super cute! I love the rusty look of it and decided not to touch the actual piece..but I embellished the glass holder! What a cute center piece!  
 
 


Well thats it for today!  I hope you got in on a kit…check out the Flying Unicorn store to see if any are left!! Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: