Thursday, December 3, 2015

Holiday Deocrating with Creative Embellishments and the Flying Unicorn OTP

Hi everyone! Today I have my Off the Page project from the Flying Unicorn Dec kit to share…and of course I have added in some Creative Embellishments Chippys to finish it  off. Have you seen all of the NEW Snowflake and holiday chippys in the  CE store…..I am loving them all.
 

This was a metal mail box and I have done some mixed media in the background. After it was done I added in the Snowflake Page Corner Set in a few places to finish it all off. It is finished with gesso and than some white Shimmerz Inklingz to give it a nice shimmer!
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new December challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!