Saturday, June 18, 2016

Grad Gift Bag and Tag - Petaloo DIY Flowers

Hello Petaloo Fans. Today I have a gift bag and little tag to share. I have used flowers from the Do It Yourself Textured Burlap and Canvas collection. These flowers are so much fun to alter and add to your projects!
 

I used some Shimmerz mists to alter the DIY flowers on this project…it is to easy, just mist to the color your choice! I love this big bow made from pieces of canvas from Canvas Corp, and some Petaloo Trims …then I just added the DIY flowers on top.
 

 
I used the same flowers on the cute little bag tag…Burlap Butterflies and Blossoms, and the Mixed Textured Layers. The layers are super fun too..you can build your own flowers and there are many sizes in the package.
 
 
Try some DIY flowers and create your own embellishment colors!
 

 
That is it for today. Make sure to check out our Facebook, there is always something fun and creative there! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very lovely creative Bag