Friday, September 2, 2016

Together - Creative Embellishments and CSI 211

Hi everyone! Creative Embellishments has teamed up with CSI this month…so much fun! I created this layout for case file 211. The photos are my sweet Olaf and Sven...cutie pies :)
 

 

 
The title chippy is from the Celebrate Word Set. I love the word sets…so many to play with in each set!
 

In the background you can see the Distressed Text stamp. And look at that fabulous Scribble Heart chippy, one of my favs!
 

 

I tucked in pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel to finish it all off!
 

 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the September Challenge and come play along with us at CSI!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products used:
 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Nawww those photos are so sweet, and the layout looks wonderful..

Lisa Landry said...

Perfect! So cuuuuuute!