Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Card and Tag Set - Flying Unicorn October Kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a card and tag set to share, created with the gorgeous October kit from the Flying Unicorn….I was so excited to get this 49 and Market collection. It is just amazing and so much fun to play with.
 
Here is the card. I added in the cute lil bird house chippys from Creative Embellishments.
 

I colored some of the kit flowers with Shimmerz paints….the perfect way to make your flowers match your papers!
 

I love these super big tags…they are perfect for gift tags or to add to a gifted bottle of wine. Everyone I give them too loves them.
 

The lil butterflies are fussy cut from the 49 and Market papers…and added some trims for dimension.  The beads are from 13 ARTS and they are just finished with gesso.
 
 

Well that is it for today! I will be back with more shares from this gorgeous kit!! Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful!