Thursday, October 13, 2016

Goat Selfie - Creative Embellishments and the Flying Unicorn October Kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun mixed media layout to share, created with lots of CE chippys, Shimmerz paints and the loaded Oct kit from the Flying Unicorn! The 49 and Market papers in the kit are gorgeous and so much fun to play with! The cute photo is my daughter and a goat….everyone needs a goat selfie!
 

I love the cute little cluster on the layout and I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background as an added layer. Look at the super cute flower pot and clock face...they are fussy cut from the kit papers!
 
 
The title chippy is from the Selfie set…so much fun!
 
 

The main photo is framed by the Feeling the Love Frame chipboard piece…I just adore this frame! I finished it with some gesso and Shimmerz to give it a shine. A little bit of Shimmerz Inklingz splatters to finish it all off!
 

That is it for me for today!  Take care and happy Scrapping!
 

No comments: